[Digikam-users] batch rename

Andreas T. Ege andreas at spheniscid.net
Sat Jan 21 16:20:00 GMT 2012

Hello,

when batch renaming files, I infrequently get the message 'file does not
exist' after renaming 50-80% of the files, causing the batch to stop.
Doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes I need 2-3 goes to rename
images in a folder. I usually use 'name-##[e]' to rename.
Has just happened again on some 32 images, and I filed a bug report
about it.

And very rarely it happens, that the batch completely mixes up the file
order, renaming the images by some order I can't grasp.
Haven't filed a bug report yet, has happened recently when I didn't have
the time, and not since.

--
Andreas Ege

		24 The Birches