[Digikam-users] Grouped pictures are 'lost'!

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 10:23:46 GMT 2012

2012/1/4 Marie-Noëlle Augendre <mnaugendre at gmail.com>

> I can manage the SQL statements by myself, I think.
> But I'll need information regarding the DB structure: how can I find all
> the lines related to the pictures I want to delete, what are the relations
> between the different tables?
>
> Marie-Noëlle

I eventually deleted some lines from both the imagerelations and images
tables and made my 'lost' pictures reappear in Digikam.
In the images table, the 'album' field value was NULL for theses pictures.
Is there any reason pictures are kept in the DB with no album reference?
Could that prevent pictures to be displayed and re-imported?

Marie-Noëlle

--
Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>