[Digikam-users] Canon Powershot S100 raw files not recognized

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 09:00:21 GMT 2012

Marie,

libraw is include into libkdcraw. I introduced libraw 0.14.4 with
implementation from kdegraphics/libs into git/master.

If you compile digiKam yourself, use libkdcraw included with digiKam
SC, the last libkdcraw+libraw is here.

Else, only libkdcraw included in next KDE 4.7.x release will include
libraw 0.14.4

Gilles Caulier