[Digikam-users] Canon Powershot S100 raw files not recognized

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 23:29:30 GMT 2012

Which version of digikam are you using and what version of the library
libraw does it say your digikam use in digikams "components
information"?

I don't have a canon s100 but according to libraw changelog support
for canon s100 was introduced in libraw 0.14.4 and got updated color
data fixes in libraw 0.14.5. Make sure that digikam use the latest
version (for now) of libraw that also comes bundled with digikam 2.5.0
in the libkdcraw library that should be cutting edge from digikam to
have this support.

Regards,

Philip