[Digikam-users] Digikam - Darktable workflow - Color profile

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Wed Jan 4 11:43:01 GMT 2012

Am 04.01.2012 12:22, schrieb Marie-Noëlle Augendre:
> It's always possible to rely on automatic derawtization. That's what I
> did in the beginning, I let DK do the treatment. But now I've learned a
> bit more, and am able to re-process my old RAW pictures if I feel like it.

In the beginning I did jpeg only photos. After a while I read more about
raw and the extras I can get from it, so I did both. Only the photos I
am not satisfied with I handled in raw. At this time I used ufraw (which
is a great program but a little limited). But then I switched to
darktable and since then I shot in raw only.

I tried several raw development tools for linux. Imho rawtherapee and
darktable are the best.

Martin