[Digikam-users] Controlled vocabulary (John Stumbles) Digikam-users Digest, Vol 81, Issue 35

dantou_Poste dantou at laposte.net
Wed Feb 29 08:43:45 GMT 2012

On 28/02/2012 17:33, digikam-users-request at kde.org
Hi,
I have this tag heirarchy for many years

people
    Bloggs
        Joe
        Jane
        Jill
    Smith
        Andy
        Betty
        Joe

When I search "Joe Smith", Dgk gives me all pictures of "Joe Smith" and
not "Joe Bloggs".

But, for version 2.xx, with auto-recognition of faces, by selecting the
tag "people - Smith - Joe", Dgk creates a new tag of "Joe" without
hierarchy. So it's become impossible to manage !
I obtain
aaa
Joe
people
    Bloggs
        Joe
        Jane
        Jill
    Smith
        Andy
        Betty
        Joe
  and all the persons who name is "Joe" are in a research of this name.
So, I've reinstall the Version 1.9 in waiting.