[Digikam-users] DIGIKAM on Mac, attempt #3...

G g.is at free.fr
Mon Feb 13 00:45:31 GMT 2012

Oooops, little more night googling give me the solution, via
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/19804

The right command to fix my situation is
launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchAgents/org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist
AND NOT
sudo launchctl load -w
/Library/LaunchAgents/org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist

I can check this by
launchctl getenv DBUS_LAUNCHD_SESSION_BUS_SOCKET
which return the good value for root and nothing for me
before I enter :
launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchAgents/org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist

IT FINALLY WORKS !!!!!!!!

but without french interface... It's not a big problem, but if someone
could knowns the trick to compile digikam from git with french langage,
I'm interested :-)

Thanks,

G.

Yet another no work time e-identity