[Digikam-users] MySQL details needed

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Sun Feb 12 15:55:21 GMT 2012

Thanks.  I think I'm making progress, but I'm still getting 'Connection
failed'.

.  bash-3.2# nmap -p3306 localhost

.  Starting Nmap 5.35DC1 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2012-02-12 15:46 GMT
.  Nmap scan report for localhost (127.0.0.1)
.  Host is up (0.00033s latency).
.  rDNS record for 127.0.0.1: localhost.localdomain
.  PORT     STATE  SERVICE
.  3306/tcp closed mysql

.  Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 0.54 seconds

It looks like port 3306 is closed.  How do I open it?

Jim