[Digikam-users] Lost thumb bar

Wolfgang Mader Wolfgang_Mader at brain-frog.de
Fri Feb 10 03:11:49 GMT 2012

Hallo list,

not only thumbnails but also the thumb bar can get lost, the one you have on
top of your pictures in album view. I dragged it around and found out, that a
right click on the drag strip brings up a context menu which for me only
showed a check box. I unchecked it and there went the thumb bar. Does someone
know how to get it back?

The reason I was moving the thing was, that the thumbs were too large and it
was not possible to shrink them by lower the size of the bar. Any idea for
this one?

Thank you.
Wolfgang