[Digikam-users] Moving collection

Rinus Bakker sleeplessregulus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:43:25 GMT 2012

In my case I have done successfully, bu taking care that the external drive
afterwards is mounted by the sam path as the old drive. Suppose your
collection is on drive PHOTO, you should rename it and name your external
PHOTO
I think you get some message the collection has been found but the id has
changed, if you accept that, it will probably work. No garantee.