[Digikam-users] importing Picasa desktop albums

Leo Edmiston-Cyr leo at raeleo.com
Mon Dec 17 15:40:56 GMT 2012

On 12/17/2012 10:21 AM, Marie-Noëlle Augendre wrote:

> 2012/12/17 Leo Edmiston-Cyr <leo at raeleo.com <mailto:leo at raeleo.com>>
>

>     The hard part for me was to find ANY way to get my photos out of
>     picasa.
>

> Aren't you refering to PicasaWeb (the gallery online)?
> I thought we were speaking about the Picasa software you use on your
> own Windows machine, to organize and edit your pictures.

I am talking about PicasaWeb.  I may have had a unique situation, but
many of my photos had been directly uploaded to PicasaWeb from my phone
and my computer did not have them all.  All of my photos were in
PicasaWeb, but not all were on my PC because Picasa for windows (and mac
and linux probably) has a habit of leaving the full quality image in
PicasaWeb when it started there.

Leo

Marie-Noëlle