[Digikam-users] Database inconsistencies

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Thu Dec 13 18:45:41 GMT 2012

The images with status=3 and a NULL album are intentional, these are deleted
entries which are kept in the database, should the image appear again (could
happen with lengthy move operations)
They should be cleared after a time.

The other entries seem to be invalid. There is a trigger which deletes entries
in all dependent tables when the entry in "Images" is deleted. Dont know why
there are these leftovers.

Marcel