[Digikam-users] Database inconsistencies

Matthieu Pupat digikam at pupat-ghestem.net
Tue Dec 11 16:50:32 GMT 2012

Hello,

I found what I suspect to be a few inconsistencies in my digikam
database and would like to know if there are any tools to clean them up
and if it is safe to remove those orphan entries listed below:

Images without albums (count: 1481):
SELECT * FROM `Images` WHERE album is NULL
Note: all those have status=3 whatever this means

Comment without attached images (count: 3):
SELECT * FROM `Images` RIGHT JOIN ImageComments ON Images.id=imageId
WHERE `Images`.`id` IS NULL

|HaarMatrix| without attached images (count: 2):
SELECT * FROM `Images` RIGHT JOIN Image|HaarMatrix| ON Images.id=imageId
WHERE `Images`.`id` IS NULL
Note: one of them has imageId set to -1

|Information| without attached images (count: 31):
SELECT * FROM `Images` RIGHT JOIN Image|Information| ON
Images.id=imageId WHERE `Images`.`id` IS NULL
Note: one of them has imageId set to -1

Metadata without attached images (count: 41):
SELECT * FROM `Images` RIGHT JOIN ImageMetadata ON Images.id=imageId
WHERE `Images`.`id` IS NULL
Note: one of them has imageId set to -1

Positions without attached images (count: 10):
SELECT * FROM `Images` RIGHT JOIN ImagePositions ON Images.id=imageId
WHERE `Images`.`id` IS NULL
Note: one of them has imageId set to -1

Thanks in advance,

Matthieu