[Digikam-users] DK 2.8.0 crashes during eport or copy

cool.chris65 cool.chris65 at web.de
Mon Aug 20 13:28:29 BST 2012

Hey,

yesterday I just wanted to reorganise some folders and pics, and DK
freezes alltime when the destination folder was not empty and there was
a file-nameconflict. Normaly (DK 2.7.0) there should appear the
overwrite/renaming-dialog, but in this case (DK 2.8.0) just DK freeze
and I have to kill it ... A filecopy of the same foldes and files in
krusader or filemanager works as expected

So at least it seems to be a similar error like the picasa-export-error
desciped before?

Greets, Christoph