[Digikam-users] Batch tools "leaving" temp files

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 17:51:07 BST 2012

It's typically temp file generated by BQM. When a queue run on an item, the
target file is not created in a first time. A temp file is created and
normally moved to target file when queue is complete.

If a queu is canceled, temp is deleted. When queue is done, temp is moved
to target... So if temp still there, it's probably due to a crash which
have not cleaned temp file.

Currently, we working on BQM to parallelize  queue on multi processor
computer. I will review code about temp file for 3.0.0.

Gilles Caulier