[Digikam-users] Theme colours

knizek.confy at gmail.com knizek.confy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:44:20 BST 2012

David Vincent-Jones writes:

> Settings > Themes > Configuration does not appear to work on my
> version 2.6.0 with KDE 4.8.3.
>
> Am I missing something? The problem is not only with the 'tooltips' but
> also anything that is selected becomes impossible to read.

you can try to run the KDE Control Centre from command line with
"systemssettings".

I guess your other apps are using GTK+2.x and probably GTK+3.x, while KDE
apps use Qt.

Getting a similar look for all of the graphical toolkits is a demanding task.
Arch linux and Gentoo usually have good information on their Wiki pages.

Milan