[Digikam-users] How to handle too small controls?

Milan Zamazal pdm at zamazal.org
Mon Aug 13 11:16:33 BST 2012

I use digiKam 2.6.0 on Debian.  Some tools in digiKam use too small
controls which makes using them difficult.

In Aspect Ratio Crop: If I click a bit outside the selected area when I
want to change the crop size then my selection gets lost.  It would help
if the corner handles were larger or if the current selection could be
destroyed only with some modifier.

In Curves Adjust: It may be a bit difficult (depending on the input
device) to hit a red dot handle and if I miss it then I have to wait for
several updates.  It would help if the curves adjust area was larger or
if new red handles could be inserted only with some modifier.

Any tips how to make handling those small controls in current digiKam
easier?