[Digikam-users] Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:19:47 BST 2012

You only need to add my "extra" PPA and make sure you have reloaded
your repository sources then make a system update as you would with
any other updated and you will automatically get all the dependencies
that digikam needs and digikam itself. You might also get some other
updates from my PPA as updated gimp, kdenlive, etc if you like.

Happy digikaming!

/Philip