[Digikam-users] Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:04:03 BST 2012

Good to know it works but the best way would be to use packages built
especially for KDE 4.9 if you use that to make sure you don't get any
incompatibility glitches in Digikam because of this. Not sure how much
have changed from KDE 4.8 to 4.9 that could effect the use of Digikam.

Anyway, have fun!

/Philip