[Digikam-users] Flickr export problems

Wouter dublet at dublet.org
Tue Apr 24 20:22:23 BST 2012

Hello peoples,

Whenever I try to upload a large chunk of photos to flickr, it seems to stop
after a variable number of photos. Sometimes it's 30, other times it's as
little as 5 or it will fail completely.
The error message that comes up is "Error occured: filesize was zero". I
found some old threads on here that indicate that it's related to files
actually being too big to upload, but I have a pro account, so the file size
limit isn't just 10MB, and my pictures are about 7MB.

This makes uploading a series of about 200-300 pictures a task that takes
about 3-4 days, where I constantly have to supervise and tell it to retry.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Wouter