[Digikam-users] starred photos all crashed !

dantou_9 dantou at neuf.fr
Mon Apr 23 09:21:53 BST 2012

 From my mail before, cf under, I'm recovering unreading photo for this
all morning, one after one ( I've a cent of them), and suddenly, I view
with my own eyes, at this time, a photo becoming unreading when starring
it.
How it's possible ?
If you want to know the the end, listen at digikam news !
I'm on Dgk for more of 3 years and I don't have made recent modification.
Best regards Daniel

[I was on 1.9 version on Mageia. I try the 2.1 vers. on Ubuntu, and I
comment a lot of photos and labeled them at 3 stars.
But, when I opened them on 1.9 vers. Dgk told me it is not possible to
open. And it's the same onto 2.1 vers, ans on another systems showfoto,
darktable, genview ...
So I try by reversing my work, and unstarring them, but it's always
impossible to open them.]