[Digikam-users] TEST - Can someone repsond to this email so I can verify my account is now working

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Wed Apr 18 08:02:43 BST 2012

Sorry for the inconvenience but I have had weird things happening after
becoming a member of this list - despite being able to post topics I was
unable to see responses. I can now see my own posts in my inbox but
can't see any other posts. Can someone please respond to my thread so I
can verify that I now can see stuff when it is posted?

--
Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator / Website Administrator

    Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides