[Digikam-users] Regenerating the database metadata of an album?

Andreas K. Huettel dilfridge at gentoo.org
Sat Apr 14 23:34:33 BST 2012

Hi,

this is maybe a stupid question, but: how do I force Digikam to regenerate the
metadata database of an album and its subalbums?

The situation is that I have modified EXIF Date/Time of images outside
Digikam. Now, when I hover with the mouse over an image, the pop-up displays
as "Created: " the old time, while the Date/Time filed in the EXIF tab
displays the new, correct one...

Thanks for any advice,
best, Andreas

--