[Digikam-users] Face keyword export on metadata?

Isaac Puch Rojo puchrojo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:03:15 BST 2012

Hi,
I'm new on the list, so I apologize if I repeat the question. I try to
find on the archives, but without result.

I like to use the feature of Face-recognition and save the Name of the
person as keyword. On the configuration of digikam I select save all the
data in the picture and in the xmp Format. If I copy the photos and the
xmp to a new computer and I open it with digikam, the keyword are
correct save, but no the location of the face on the photo. How can I
export this metadata on the picture (jpg/xmp) datei. It is possible to
export this information in a metadata, not in the Digikam database.

Thanks,
Isaac Puch