[Digikam-users] how to resize image to a new and smaller formate -

Martin Kaspar martin.kaspar at campus-24.com
Mon Apr 9 12:48:40 BST 2012

hello dear Marie, hello Remco,

many thanks for the replies and all your help - great experience to be
here. Open Source at its very best!! ;)

i can second the ideas and statements of you Remco  - and besides this, i
have to admit that i am brandnew to digikam.
So i have to do my  very first steps with Digikam and its powerful
batch-programme.

doing so  - i try to roll back my sleeves and do some first  tasks with
this nicely designed interface.  (moving ++100 images that i have
put to a batch  to another folder...

But that is described in another thread.

above all  - i love to work with Digikam - and i try to do my best to get
to know the tool well.

i am glad to have imageMagic on my computer. With that i can do some nice
things with some certain shell-scripts - alongside i am learning to use
Digikam and the batch-programme.

have a great day
greetings
martin