[Digikam-users] Image editor questions

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Mon Apr 9 09:14:44 BST 2012

I want to join the group:
 Rember: yes
 Preview: no     ;)

When I use "Enhance -> Sharpen -> Refocus", I keep the same
settings in 99%, since they work pretty well for me.
But everytime, I open the dialog, digiKam starts to generate
a preview, which takes about 15 seconds on my machine with
my fotos.
Contrary to Elle's post, in my situation (digikam 2.5.0) I
can cancel this preview-generation.

So my workflow is: Open sharpen-dialog, cancel
preview-generation, click OK to sharpen image, be happy with
the result. ;)

To sum up: I my case, it would be helpful, if digiKam would
not automatically generate a preview at dialog start.

But I can live with the current situation, too, of course. ;)

Peter