[Digikam-users] Google maps instead of Marble Virtual Globe

Larry CK blackravener at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 20:34:59 BST 2011

Hi Michael,

yes, I can open maps.google.com with no problem, however, if I open a
track I've recorded witjh MyTrack on my Android I only see start and end
points, but not the path in between.

With other browsers I see the path between starting and end points.

I'm running OpenSuse 11.4 64bit ann KDE 4.7.1 release 8 if it matters

Regards
Larry