[Digikam-users] Write metadata to images sits at 99% forever

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 06:32:51 BST 2011

No, this function is not under construction.

Only XMP sidecar support which can be relevant of metadata writing
action is not yet complete.

If you don't use XMP sidecar, it's not the problem.

Look into Exiv2 library. This one is used to play with metadata on images.

Too show debug info into the console, run kdebugdialog and turn on
right digikam debug space (including KExiv2). start digiKam into the
console and look all messages printed.

Gilles Caulier