[Digikam-users] Failed to create tables in database

Patrick Wilken pwilken at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:31:09 BST 2011

I don't know if this helps, but I had a similar problem and it went
away when I changed the preferences on my database files.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 4:28 PM, Peter Jackson
<peter.jackson.home at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have installed DigiKam from the Ubuntu Software Centre.  The first time I
> opened DigiKam it went through setting preferences but then failed to open
> with a "Failed to create tables in database error message" which now appears
> every time I try to start the program, despite removing and reinstalling the
> program and restarting the PC.  Any ideas how to correct this error?

Patrick Wilken, PhD

Some photographs:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickwilken/
http://www.patrickwilken.com/

Google+: https://plus.google.com/113621734687034433968/posts

Twitter feed (phtoographs): patrickwilken
Twitter feed (everything else): pwilken

My newish book:
The Oxford Companion to Consciousness
http://tinyurl.com/27ewf58