[Digikam-users] panorama tool

Benjamin GIRAULT benjamin.girault at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 10:32:57 BST 2011

2011/9/17 sleepless <sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl>:
> Benjamin, because of forwarding we lost the thread. Can you get the messages
> of Antonio and me together. I provided the links to the images on dropbox.

First, I have one stupid question: were the different parameters the
same (i.e. the checkboxes)? If yes, then I will have to try by myself
with the original pictures to see the difference.

>From what I see, the field of view is not correct in the mostly black
one (360° horizontally...). However, I do not know how this happened.
I tried to stitch a panorama within digikam, and the resulting
panorama was ok. Antonio: can you send me (in private if you want) the
original files that you tried to stitch?

> btw. There is another little problem. If one specify a name for the panorama
> that alread exists, the tool will not fullfill its job nor quit in an
> elegant way, it just sort of hangs, but not realy, you can click cancel.

Ok, thanks for the report, I'll keep that in mind.

Best Regards,

--
Benjamin.