[Digikam-users] Panorama stitching tool

Antonio Trincone antonio.trincone at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 18:27:51 BST 2011

No, simply I was not precise in my post. I had Panorama as external program
when I had Digikam 1.9 (or 2.0 I can not go precise now) and I remember I
used it choosing icon from Kmenu. I am not talking about Expoblending which
I used just one time and I remember all worked well. By choosing Panorama
icon it started the same wizard as the one now starts from the inside
Digikam 2.1.1 or this is my comprehension. Sorry not to be well detailed.
ciao
Antonio

2011/9/17 Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>

> 2011/9/17 Antonio Trincone <antonio.trincone at gmail.com>:
> > I used it before 2.1.1 when I was using 1.9 version of Digikam.
>
> Impossible. Pano tool have just been release with 2.1.1.
>
> I suppose that you want mean ExpoBlending tool to generate pseudo HDR
> image. Right ?
>
> Gilles Caulier

Antonio Trincone
http://publicationslist.org/antonio.trincone