[Digikam-users] Migration problems - Digikam 1.8 to 2.0

Philippe Clérié philippe at gcal.net
Mon Sep 12 20:26:49 BST 2011

It has not been an issue yet, because I never bothered with tags. However, I
recently decided to bite the bullet and use them. I'm still trying to get
them in my workflow.

However, recent postings on the list have made me a little anxious about 2.0
or 2.1 (I am using 1.9). Hence my question.

Apparently some people are having problems and the proposed work-arounds are
not quite what I expected.

Hope that helps.

--

Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>