[Digikam-users] my piwigo photo gallery broken

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Sun Sep 4 13:25:50 BST 2011

Op 04-09-11 13:05, Marie-Noëlle Augendre schreef:
> I did give the URL for the english forum: http://piwigo.org/forum
>
> And please, sleepless, don't start again from scratch! As I said, it
> might be only a temporary problem on the server, or the DB might be
> repaired if it is indeed broken.
> If you find no answer on the english Piwigo forum, I'll be happy to
> investigate; I'm not as involved in Piwigo as I used to be, but I
> haven't forgotten everything.
>
> Marie-Noëlle

I had a look at several documents related to the issue. All those people
had obvious a much deeper level of understanding than I have but did not
succesfully solve the issue.
Only yesterday I have been introduced by Johnny in to mysql and made my
first step. To day you mentioned ¨PhpMyAdmin¨ and I was thinking
ḧuh?!@#$¨, I discovered it is an executable app, but while installing
confronted with question´s I don´t understand, so installation failed.
Your offer is much appreciated, but your help will be pointless, I am
not up to it yet. I rather take a firm walk in to the fresh with my wife.
Btw. I have some local copy around, it can´t be to hard to set it up
again some day.
Best,
Rinus