[Digikam-users] Do you want to try digiKam and/or showFoto on Ubuntu but you are running Windows have a look at this.

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Thu Sep 1 20:39:28 BST 2011

Op 01-09-11 21:24, jdd schreef:
> Le 01/09/2011 20:45, Marie-Noëlle Augendre a écrit :
>
>> The thing is you have to create you own LiveUSB,
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LiveCDCustomizationFromScratch
Here I found the 20 page instruction. I think I am not going to send
somebody in the woods with such a procedure, for myself I have to think
twice too.
>> as those provided by
>> the distros won't include Digikam; additionally, if you want to retain
>> your settings from one session to the next, you need to make room for
>> some persistent data in /home.
>> Apart from that, the LiveUSB creation is done according to standard
>> procedures.
>> But I did this on a Linux machine, and I wouldn't know how to proceed
>> on a Windows computer.
>
> you can build it on susestudio
>
> http://susestudio.com/#login
I entered the site and had no idea what I was doing, exept for giving up
my privacy. Can this ever lead to a live usb with digikam on it?

Rinus