[Digikam-users] Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Vincent Barberet vincent.barberet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 23:22:19 GMT 2011

Hello,

*"Nothing to delete, nothing to care about, just as a mediocre user like me
expected."*

Well I tried to be mediocre too, but it seems I am worse than mediocre:

on kubuntu, I've added philip's PPA, but I have the above mentioned issue:
digikam: symbol lookup error: digikam: undefined symbol:
_ZN4KIPI21ImageCollectionSharedD2Ev

I'm using philip's PPA and following is installed:
libkipi8   4:4.7.2-oneiric~ppa1
digikam  2:2.2.0-oneiric~ppa3
libkexiv2-10  4:4.7.2-oneiric~ppa1
with KDE 4.7.2