[Digikam-users] Thanks to Philip

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 15:33:32 BST 2011

Or just keep an eye on what you update. If you update KDE 4.7.x then you
will need rebuilds of some packages from my PPA if my Digikam packages
shall work. If you don't see libkipi8 and libkexiv2 from me with that
update then wait for them. Better up get my attention if I'm lagging behind
with Natty.

/Philip