[Digikam-users] Problem with new hard disk containing existing images

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Sun Oct 9 20:33:55 BST 2011

I have had my own fights with it, but finaly know how to handle it. I
think the usage of the UUID is usefull for safety, not to mess up
different db´s and probably for other reasons I don´t know about. If you
think it is wrong and want to have it changed, I advise to make a bug
report, that gives the best change for programmers attention.

If you sofar not have it the way you intended, I might be able and
always willing to help, I dealt with it several times before.

Best regards
Rinus