[Digikam-users] Photo gallery

Alan Klughammer klughammer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 22:55:29 BST 2011

I have been using gallery2 and the wpg2 plugin in wordpress to show my
images on my blog. I have set up a couple of wordpress sites with NEXgen
gallery plugin that works for a very simple gallery, depending on what
you want to do.
What are peoples opinion on gallery2 vs piwigo? I am not really
impressed by gallery3 and so need to migrate at some point. (sorry for
hijacking the thread)

Alan
alanklughammer.com