[Digikam-users] searching photo by ratio

Antonio Trincone antonio.trincone at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:48:41 BST 2011

Yesterday I went through my database in searching for photographs which were
not in "normal" ratio, say 3:2 or others, and I thought it could be nice
(and simple to add, I suppose) a searching button for the ratio of photo.
This could also be of interest for a quick check between horizontal and
vertical shots. I am quite sure this is non present in the current Digikam
version, isnt'it?
I thought to send this observation here so Digikam developers could be
inspired (or just amused) by it. :-)
Antonio
Antonio Trincone
http://publicationslist.org/antonio.trincone