[Digikam-users] half size raw preview: not available for Canon CRW or CR2?

Anders Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 16:41:58 BST 2011

I must be doing something wrong. It only outputs:
digikam(16676)/digikam (core) Digikam::DMetadata::getIccProfile: Exif
color-space tag is sRGB. Using default sRGB ICC profile.
digikam(16676)/KEXIV2 KExiv2Iface::KExiv2::getImageOrientation:
Orientation => Exif.Image.Orientation =>  1

I built libkdcraw myself and now I can't find it in the kdebugdialog.

I couldn't find debug for exiv2 either.

This is what I do:
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config
--prefix` ..

then make and make installl

/Anders