[Digikam-users] half size raw preview: not available for Canon CRW or CR2?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 13:29:36 BST 2011

2011/10/2 Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>:
> 2011/10/2 Anders Stedtlund <falolaf at gmail.com>:
>> Do I need to build with debug?

Ah sorry. If you have build yourself digiKam and co, yes, you need to
turn on debug statements.

Look in README file, it's explained. There is an option to add to
cmake confiure command line. It's very simple :

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/repository/revisions/master/entry/README#L141

I use debugfull mode on my computer to hack program.

Gilles Caulier