[Digikam-users] Digikam memory usage

Alberto Ferrante alberto.ferrante at tiscali.it
Mon Nov 14 22:38:54 GMT 2011

Dear Gilles,
attached to this message you can find the log. As you can see at the end
the program was terminated after having filled all the available memory
(20GB!) after having read 4'600 jpgs. The "invalid read" you see in the
report are generated at the beginning of the execution, before starting
to import a collection.

I do not think that one solution would be to divide the processing of
data in "chunks": the program should not wait at the end of the scan to
do all the processing, it should do it after it read X (100?) files.

Regards,
	Alberto

--
Home page: http://www.alari.ch/people/alberto