[Digikam-users] Photolinux forum

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 16:54:23 GMT 2011

2011/11/12 Philip Johnsson <philip.johnsson at gmail.com>

> Marie-Noëlle, Am I missing something? In my world you both look and
> sound like Kate Beckinsale with a perfect British accent when I read
> your mail on the list and picture you in my mind, even though you are
> French so I have no complaints about your English... ;)
>
> Btw, English isn't my native tongue either.
>
> /Philip

I'm afraid I'll make you loose your fancy dreams ...
I had to look up Kate Beckinsale as I've no idea who she is! I still don't
know how she sounds, but I certainly don't look like her ... to begin with,
I'm a bit older.
If my British accent is not too bad (at least in writing) you might want to
congratulate the teacher that introduced me to English almost ... 45 years
ago.

;-)

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/>