[Digikam-users] Regression: Image star rating

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Sat Nov 12 09:06:09 GMT 2011

These shortcuts are now "hardcoded" in digikam, they're fixed and can't be
set, so they don't appear in shortcut configuration...

If you use the keyboard to make your shortcut, I understand it can be
disappointing for you, but since I use mouse gestures with easystroke, I
just have to change the set of easystroke.

Le Sat, 12 Nov 2011 03:08:09 +0100, e-mail robert.m.davies
<robert.m.davies at blueyonder.co.uk> a écrit:

> @andreas:
>
> Do you still have that shortcut available in your shortcut configuration
> window?
>
> Rob
>
> On 11 November 2011 22:07, Andreas T. Ege <andreas at spheniscid.net> wrote:
>
>> Hello again,
>>
>> Am 11.11.2011 20:12, schrieb Andreas T. Ege:
>>
>>  Hello,
>>>
>>>  These shortcuts don't seem to be available any more... Why not?

>>> I only know strg+1 (2,3...) as shortcuts, and as up to 2.2 that was
>>> working. Haven't tried with 2.3 yet.
>>> Imo you can set shortcuts in the shortcut configure menu for that.
>>>

>>>  ok, I missed the rest of the thread, hazards of mail by smarphone. But
>> the combination strg+(number) still works in 2.3.
>>

>> --
>> Andreas Ege
>>
>>                24 The Birches
>>                Shobdon