[Digikam-users] Install failure

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 08:20:48 GMT 2011

My guess would have been that your digikam package for some reason did not
update (some conflict) but some of the updated kdelibs from my PPA did
update. Mix of versions gives unsuspected results but usually it's the
other way around (updated digikam but not kdelibs) for people and then
digikam won't start at all.

/Philip