[Digikam-users] [Digikam-devel] List moderation

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:11:02 UTC 2011

2011/11/11 Ed Kiefer <ed_kiefer at hotmail.com>

> the only main advantage a mailing list has IMO is it is offline reading if
> you want and can save it .
> Ed
I use Firefox as a web browser, and it has many handy extensions:
 - ScrapBook allows to save complete pages on your computer, so you can
read them later; I used it a lot, when I had "lost" my connection for 4
months this spring-summer: used a public connection to quickly access/save
all the pages I had no time to read on-line, then come back home to read
them offline.
 - Read It Later is for saving/organizing links to pages you intend to read
later; you need a computer for that, but it can be another one as you can
access the list from anywhere if you use the optional synchronization

Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil