[Digikam-users] Regression: Image star rating

e-mail robert.m.davies robert.m.davies at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 11 12:46:15 GMT 2011

There used to be a set of keyboard shortcuts to assign a number of stars to
an image (I think they were the numbers on the keypad by default)
I used them frequently - then automated my workflow - 1 star gets deleted,
2 stars doesn't get up loaded and so on...
These shortcuts don't seem to be available any more... Why not?
Any chance of getting them back in the next version? - surely if they were
in a previous version, one could just copy and paste some code to get them
into this version...

Can anyone explain why the shortcuts have gone?

Rob