[Digikam-users] [Digikam-devel] List moderation

alexander pylyser apylyser at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 11:44:28 GMT 2011

Imo a forum would be more accessible, filtering and managing a mailing list
takes some knowledge most of the average computer users I don't think have.
A forum is clear and structured by itself rather than having it to be
customized. That's the main reason why I would prefer a forum over a
mailing list.