[Digikam-users] Some questions about digikam4.db

Jean-François Rabasse jean-francois.rabasse at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 10 13:58:19 GMT 2011

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011, Gilles Caulier wrote:

> In my archive, i found the commit in source code from Marcel which introduce
> the dysfunction about thumbnails archiving in main database :
>
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/repository/rev
> isions/0ef1283f8952d2d7173b8c3b3e8895e50d3da4d5

Many thanks Gilles,
I've read. So, a code implementation issue rather than a design or
functional issue.
Well, no impact in normal use of DK because the total disk space used is
the same, one or two DB.
And if this implementation, single DB, is to stay as the standard design,
the size problem raised by users and starting this thread can be fixed
with a bit of cleanup before backup...

Jean-François