[Digikam-users] Some questions about digikam4.db

Anders Stedtlund falolaf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:51:49 GMT 2011

Hi,

My fault. Didn't mean to remove the thumbnails, just the db and have the
thumbnails in the filesystem instead.

The pro to have thumbnails in the same db as everything else must be that
it's possible to join over that table in a single run. Now I assume that
there's one query to find images and another query to find the thumbnails.

/Anders